Makes you think.
Makes you think about the people in your life.
I think any of them were sittin' here right now, what they say to me.
They'd say, "Hey Don, what's it about? What's life about... if you don't go through it as a man, part of anything."
They'd say, "Suck it up. Take the fall. Do the time. That's what made you who you are. That makes you what you are."
How long we been around this thing of ours, this thing called life?
100 years, actually? It could have been 28 years…
And what's it about?
It's about the rules, parameters.
You take the beatin' for the friend. You don't run, you don't lay down.
You don't betray who you are, what you are.
- Self-respect. It's basic.
You pick it up on the street.
It's not about the power, money or beauty. It's about the game. The game between people.
If you can trade your honor for an image? So, you don’t have nothing.
If you really trade everything you said you believed, for what you want now?
So, you are nothing at all.
You gotta remember any of them now. I loved tons of them. I really did it. But they were stupids. They never listened to me.
They always wanted the goddamn dope power.
They never rolled. You know that?
They never rolled. Where are they now?
They are with the rats. That's what defined them.
Why? That's the rule. You don't break. You don't are a rat.
First you should realized, for yourself, what you are, and not make yourself.
Who do you wanna cheat? Yourself?
Basic rules. Gives you a little power, right?
God forbid we pull their chain in public, right?
Maybe others of them were not true. It’s the fact. Not true.
I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you fear someone.
Fuckin' dress better than them, they take it personal, like it's a vendetta.
They're supposed to act better than the rest of us. They just want me to be somethin' I wasn't even born to be.
Humble. They want you to be humble. So you humble me. What you got now?
Why? Because I am alive?
So, when you are being led by people known but you never seen before, and has a nice little house far away ..
You are being taken..
And then you realize: I can't go for that, I have things to do. You wake up in the morning…
Strange world… not even the science can explain it at all.
Go fuck yourself, I’m alive, and so what?
Why am I still alive?
Because I can.
Because I believe in greed.
Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated.
I do it right, on my way.
I am the crusher of mediocrity. I'm destined to be the great.
I only walk forward.
I’m facing the glory.
Truly, I never walk. I run and I arrived before the others.
And so what? They can’t see me, because I’m so fucking far.
Would you please tell them, the Dapper Don did the check-in.
segunda-feira, dezembro 24, 2012
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário